Our new squeezable lip balm will quickly become your favorite. The first time you make it, you'll be addicted. It glides on like silk, keeps the lips soft and moist, and keeps working even after it's gone. Because it's designed for our new Lip Gloss Tubes, which eliminate the need for hardeners and waxes, that don't contribute to the activity of the lip balm, it's loaded with only skin loving ingredients...natural butters, vegetable esters and oils...and these tubes are soft enough to let you squeeze out every last drop. This is perfect for those that have issues with clogged pores around the lips. It also offers a small amount of shine, without synthetic enhancers, and keeps the lips soft and moist, even after it's gone. Enjoy soft, luscious, lips with our new Natural Protective Lip Balm!! Protected naturally with Vitamin C Ester.*
*If you feel that you need a true preservative you can use our new oil soluble, natural, preservative VegeCide at 0.9%, just take that amount from the Coconut or Castor Oil.
To make a delectable Coconut Lime Lip Balm..
To make a yummy Cocoa Latte Lip Balm..
- replace the Cupuacu Butter with additional Cocoa Butter Natural
- use AT524 Cocoa Therapy Essential Oil Blend
To make a mouth watering Anise Lip Balm...
- use Anise Seed Essential Oil
To make a lip smacking Orange Lip Balm...
To make a Collagen Volumizing Lip Treatment...
- decrease the Coconut Oil 76 by 2.0% and replace with:
- 1.0% LiPlump - volumizing through intensive hydration and collagen synthesis
- 0.5% Tamanu Oil - circulation enhancement
- 0.5% Argan Oil - mimize wrinkles around the lips, collagen structural support
1. Combine A and heat gently to melt butters and esters.
2. Begin cooling.
3. Add B to A when cooled to 120F,
4. Supplemental Directions: If you choose to make this using the LiPlump add it with the Phase A ingredients and
mix while heating, making sure that it dissolves completely.
Note:: Product formulations are included as illustative examples only. Ingredients To Die For makes no representation or warranty concerning the efficacy, safety, or reliability of any product manufactured using such formulations. All statements concerning the possible use of materials available from Ingredients To Die For are for research purposes only. ITDF is not responsible for the end use of provided formulations or the materials sold.
Product formulations are included as illustrative examples only. Ingredients To Die For makes no representation or
warranty concerning the efficacy, safety, or reliability of any product manufactured using such formulations. All
statements concerning the possible use of materials available from Ingredients To Die For are for research purposes
only. Ingredients To Die For is not responsible for the end use of materials sold.